Friday, April 8, 2011

Clear Direct Tv Dvr Histor

Monarch Butterfly villalobos personal

had probably been in the early hours of this day. It was still wet, walk erratic, as seen documentaries newborn gazelles on the African savannah. Spread its wings only occasionally and for very short time, so it was difficult to get a picture of those times.
I put my hand on his way and ran up my arm to my head and remained there for more than two hours, even as I write this. You may be attracted to the warmth of my skin and take from the energy needed to complete its birth. I enjoyed lots this time. It has not flown, perhaps only small fluttering, bouncing my head to my shoulder.
The door is open and I hope when feel strong, confident and safe to leave my house and start your own adventure in my garden, or somewhere else and maybe Zapote neighbor seeing her again, or that in a few days back and lay eggs on my plants.
I care about your food, such as new parent (of kings), I do not know how to feed in these first hours. He leaned against a milkweed
florets physocarpa
(leaves and flowers), but ... also orange flowers firecracker, you could suck your espiritrompa some nectar. I read that like to feed on some fruits anything fermented.
And the water where the take? Go straight to read more on the Internet.
If you guess my excitement is due inter alia to the following:

My interest in the monarch began, say the kitchen, on the air chayotillo .
When my three plants were set season, I think I just visited a female monarch, but to lay eggs.

are predators at all stages (egg, larva, pupa).
    I spent about 20 staff to the butterfly larvae, but that number was declining, because migrated, fell, died, etc..
  • A sudden rain earlier this month, destroyed about 50% of the larvae.
  • For carpentry and maintenance work involuntarily strained my chrysalis.
  • Of 5 pupae that remained, four were destroyed by ants, or perhaps even by a parasite that already had the larvae.
  • then only managed to be born an adult. At the moment I do not know if female or male, I see a spot on the wings that is used to distinguish sex.
  • My learning and experience has been great.
  • I will modify the "motherhood", c
oloc
a better place secure inside my house and the larvae will feed more or less as in
a "stable", bringing them
milkweed leaves frequently.
also got a breeding ground for Purral of Guadalupe (
grivera@biogenesiscr.com
)
some milkweed plants curassavica, lantana
and passionflower
, more welcoming to my little garden.
After telling you.
For now I'll continue to see how it develops my Monarchs.
Saturday 9: It was hovering around the house.
Sunday 10: At 9:00 went flying through a window.

0 comments:

Post a Comment